Hello from The Colony, TX!

[ Follow Ups ] [ WWWBoard ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John Wallace III (24.1.34.94) on December 25, 2004 at 18:49:24:

Merry Christmas from the gracious and accomodating household of Wayne and Mandy Sueltz. They have taken me for the last two days and three nights during this holiday. I have really been made to feel at home and part of their family which includes newborn (12/21) twin girls in addition to their son. I thought my days were hectic and tiresome but their days seem even more crazy and exhausting!

The running continues in about 12 hours for five days before another couple of rest and relaxation days in Arkansas. That will be extra special because I will be reunited with Heidi after two months apart. Two more rest days will rejuvenate me for the final push to the finish. There is just over 1000 miles to go from my starting point tomorrow morning. It averages out to about 33.3 miles per day over the remainder of the country.

I hope your Christmas Day was as nice as mine and that goes the same for New Year's Day. Please continue to email and post messages of support through to the conclusion of this adventure. I am motivated and energized by each and everyone of them!

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ WWWBoard ] [ FAQ ]