THANK YOU TEXAS

[ Follow Ups ] [ WWWBoard ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by mom (64.12.116.65) on December 29, 2004 at 16:30:29:

Wow, can you believe TEXAS ?? What a state, they mean it when they say Don't Mess with Texas. We could not have been more pleased with their attitude. They saw a need, met it and did more than we could have imagined. Throughout this journey we realized that you would be meeting individuals who would completely astound you, and have you ever. As each days adventure started, not knowing what would happen with each step you ran, the story began. You are the right man for the job. Looking at your photos, we are assured by that wonderful smile of yours that you are still out there enjoying each and every mile. I bet you are even having thoughts of "I wish it wasn't almost over" Well maybe not. With each of those miles adding up to states and now into the months of running, it is an awesome achievement. As your mother, I couldn't be more proud of you. I will be most proud when I am standing in the Atlantic Ocean with you to give you a huge hug. May each day that you have to go be filled with good memories and lots of sunshine and fun things to see. Have fun on your visit with Heidi. Happy New Year to you. Love and miss you XOXOXO mom

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ WWWBoard ] [ FAQ ]