Bridge Crossing

[ Follow Ups ] [ WWWBoard ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dad (205.188.116.133) on January 08, 2005 at 12:32:53:

Well after sleeping in a little this morning and getting on the road late the Official Time for entering Mississippi was 11:55.45 AM.
Live Web Camera - If you go to US 82 Greenville Bridge you will see the scary bridge he got to go over.
We were on the cell phone with John as he crossed the Mississippi River on the bridge with no sholders for him or his jogger. Good thing the camera couldn't zoom in or you would have had two terrified parents. Close to the Mississippi side the phone went dead (can you here me now). When we called him back shortly after, it was a good thing it did. He said he hit the rail and it pulled the wheel in and he yelled out. I think I would of been in the van faster than to the stolen jogger in Tuba City AZ. Of course when he was telling us all of that he was laughing and having a good time with us. :) So we finished talking to him as he started his venture into Mississippi. Watching on live cam and talking on the phone while he crossed the Mississippi River was even a great adventure for us.

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ WWWBoard ] [ FAQ ]