That's what it is all about !!

[ Follow Ups ] [ WWWBoard ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MOM (205.188.116.72) on January 19, 2005 at 17:27:16:

As we all continue down the road with John, I am still amazed at the amount of WOW there is still out there. I am so greatful to all of the wonderful people that have stayed with us, cheering every inch. Yes, sometimes it came to an inch at a time. Getting him through what has to have been only a minute amount of situations that he even allowed us to know about. Tears come to my eyes when I think of the people who have showed us how much they care about John's adventure I cannot get enough words out to thank them. The relatives who have loved him from the moment they met him, you are the best, you hung in there with us like the troopers that you are, showing him that no matter what, you were there. To the people who met him only briefly, either through the internet, the side of the road, or in the many campgrounds, hotels, restraunts and stores, now you too, know why knowing John and his passion for running is something to smile about in a different way. If he has touched any of you in even the smallest way to feel for something as deeply as he does without a doubt it changed you. We want to thank everyone who cared about John to worry about him. He has been blessed as he has crossed this country and we are truly thankful for that. As the final days continue on, which in someways may be the hardest, we all want to keep up the encouragement. To finish no matter when, what time, or where, will be an accomplishment helped by all. I know that John's life has changed because of this great adventure, as well as ours. To look back so many months ago and imagine the final week, well as I said before WOW. So thanks to everyone and spread the word, the hard work is soon coming to an end and the celebrations will begin. 2005 will certainly bring a bright new future for John and Heidi. I can only say to you, John, Congratulations on one of the most amazing accomplishments anyone could ever imagine doing. Your dad and I love you so very much and are very proud of you. Keep strong, remember the goal, and watch for us on the side of the road, we are almost on our way there. I look forward to a cup of coffee and a couple of raspberry donuts. :) xoxox MOM

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ WWWBoard ] [ FAQ ]