Awe-Inspiring Finish

[ Follow Ups ] [ WWWBoard ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Angelo Maniquis (63.237.92.178) on January 27, 2005 at 17:44:56:

Although my time and treasure prevented me from meeting with you in Georgia, I truly am, in all honesty, with you in Spirit. Your Dad wrote me a touching letter, giving me some praise for my posts, and personally invited me to rendez vous with you in Georgia. I was so excited! But recent financial events held me back.

I ought to not have any excuse because you never had an excuse when you did this run. You when through a few gut wrenching experiences on the road with only a few hundred dollars in your pocket. But you still did it.

You have proven to yourself that you do not have any limitation. And your family has proven to you that they love and support you all the way.

I know you had a great time. That was quick, though, wasn't it? I know it was a long time on the road but time passed by so fast. It felt like yesterday that you started in Washington. Enjoy your new beginning in the North West. I have plans on moving back to Southern California in 2007, God willing. We may share the same shoreline again.

Congratulations and we are so proud of you, John Wallace!! Your name is now part of history! Enjoy it!

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ WWWBoard ] [ FAQ ]