Hello from Ely, NV.

[ Follow Ups ] [ WWWBoard ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John Wallace III (206.194.217.54) on November 06, 2004 at 14:23:53:

Another quick stop at a local public libary to check email and help clear up the message board. Over the next couple of weeks I will try and have a new message board up and running that will stop the spamming that has been happening. We'll be able to preserve the messages posted so far and possibly migrate them over to the new board. If not, I will disable the posting function on this one and we'll use the new one from now on. There is a possibility that there will be a quick registration process but that should eliminate most if not all of the spam we have been working hard to stop.

In running news, Nevada continues to be great weather-wise and scenery-wise. Highway 93 is known as the Great Basin Highway and it has amazing scenery with mountains on both sides of the highway for 300+ miles. It seems to be a good alternative to heading straight west since the weather has been warm in the days and traffic has been fairly light with good shoulders to run on. Hopefully, that trend will continue into Utah and Arizona.

I've got 4 days of 'roughing it' before hitting a good size city again - Pioche. Then Nevada will be in the rear-view mirror.

Hope all is well with everyone else across the country and it's great to hear from so many people!

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ WWWBoard ] [ FAQ ]