Hello from Tuba City, AZ!

[ Follow Ups ] [ WWWBoard ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John Wallace III (207.173.196.230) on November 20, 2004 at 22:18:09:

I'm still trying to get my own internet connection but the lobby of the Quality Inn here in Tuba City allows me to check my email and post messages. I have been putting in A LOT of mileage lately and it looks like more of the same over the next week or so. 46 miles tomorrow to Hotevilla which I can't seem to find any type of accomodations there. Then another 38 miles to Keams Canyon which has a nice campground and a Trading Post. My dad will be meeting me that night for a few days of sharing the adventure.

I had a surprise visitor on the road today - Jeff Topping who was doing photography for Getty Images and the New York Times on the controlled flood in the Grand Canyon. He did a quick photo shoot with me and took down some notes for a possible article/press release. You can search in the editorial section on gettyimages.com for my name or his name. I haven't seen them uploaded yet but the Grand Canyon ones are there.

That's all for now. I have to get some sleep for the long day tomorrow. As always it's great to hear from those that have written! New Mexico - here I come!

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ WWWBoard ] [ FAQ ]