Keep on Truckin!

[ Follow Ups ] [ WWWBoard ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mike Wallace (24.247.42.164) on November 22, 2004 at 01:22:49:

Sorry to hear about the stroller but now you can just get a really nice back pack and throw everything on your back. That way you don't have to worry about pushing anything. I know I could do it if I were to run across the country. It looks like I am going to have to paypal you 10 more bucks here pretty soon to replace that gatorade you lost and the few other things. I have three pairs of my shades left if you wanna stop by and get them around thanksgiving, oh thats right you won't be here, well then Christmas, oh I won't see you then either. Well anyways I have them here on my desk if you need me to look at them or something. Keep your chin up and don't forget to strut your stuff!

P.S. I just got an email from someone there in Tuba. I will just copy and paste it here for you....

Subject: seejohnsbuggy
Date: November 21, 2004 5:01:07 PM EST
To: mike@trizera.com

who's the man now? I gots this buggy fair and square, it was just a sittin there. me's and me wife has 10 kids and no buggy and i didn't think anyone would miss it. i needs to push these kids someways. I aint's carryin em. now I gots the buggy and I aint's lettin it go. wells you want that buggy back i gots? give me 10 bucks in the paperbag and its yours! i will throw the buggy off the back of my big pick-up truck as soon as I gets whats mine. I kept hearing keep on truckin and its makin me mad! well i'm gonna keep on truckin till i get me 10 bucks! if you call the cops again i'll pop the back tires! i aint messin around. here is my address send my money!

Joe Goyo
401 Front Street
Tuba City, AZ 86045

sincarily yours,
joey

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ WWWBoard ] [ FAQ ]