Re: Jogger

[ Follow Ups ] [ WWWBoard ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John Wallace dad (207.173.196.203) on November 23, 2004 at 12:14:50:

In Reply to: Jogger posted by John Wallace on November 23, 2004 at 12:05:03:

: Well I made it to Tuba City, AKA Sucks City, in record time. We spent two days trying to track down a Jogger for John and put on about 400 miles. We checked Flagstaff stores, Gallup NM and Albugurgee (sp) with no luck. John ordered on line this morning at 8:00 and they say they can have it for us here tomorrow. Which I doubt but will give them the benefit. We will shuttle back to here on Wednesday, as John has left Tuba City at 11:00 sans jogger and is planning on running a normal (for him) distance today. If not in Wednesday (at the extra $90.00 shipping next day) we should have it for Friday which will be 188 miles up to here from our Gallup NM post which is where we will be having Thanksgiving dinner, and I believe a surprise Box of Popcorn at the local theater. Plans have changed, but in the true John III fashion he takes it in stride. All part of the adventure as we have always said. Please fill up his message board. I see first hand how he enjoys reading them. I'm off to join him shortly for a 14 miler.

A special thank you to Mary Begay at The Navjo Nation Police Dept. in Tuba City for providing a place to have the Jogger delivered to and her kind words.

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ WWWBoard ] [ FAQ ]