Thanksgiving Thank You to All

[ Follow Ups ] [ WWWBoard ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by mom (152.163.100.67) on November 23, 2004 at 19:07:26:

Thank you to everyone who has contributed in anyway to keeping John's dream alive. He has what it takes to finish this, and with our help he will. I need to say thank you to everyone who leaves a message, they can bring such power to a tired body after a long day. Keep writing them and write often. He has been out there now for almost 60 days and nights. Each and everything that everyone has been doing to help him out is so important. If you see him along side the road, wave, honk or stop and say HI. If you write to him, write often to let him know that you are still on the team that cheers him on to the finish line. Let him know that what he is doing and has already done is fabulous. Give him strength through your prayers and well wishes. His adventure across the United States will not be perfect and without troubles, but with everyone out there who knows how much it means to him, helping he can make it. As his mom, you all know what worries I can come up with, but knowing John as we do, it takes about a second listening to him or seeing him, to realize that it is and adventure and it can be done.
Thank you to everyone and continued success to John.
Thank you to his loving patient wife Heidi who has been his anchor. Thank you to her parents who have shown John that they believe in his dream too. Thank you to my husband John for really being the ultimate #1 fan of the runner. He started this all about 15 years ago. Thank you to all of our family and friends who have come forth with support and love. We will continue to watch this cross country run, knowing that at the finish line there will be great cause for celebration. John's mom

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ WWWBoard ] [ FAQ ]