Creating Running Memories In December

[ Follow Ups ] [ WWWBoard ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MOM (205.188.116.66) on November 30, 2004 at 19:33:25:

HEY There JB: Now that you have experienced running just about all of the types of weather imaginable, you are about to experience winter. It has always been one of your favorites. When you were younger it was very difficult to get you to come into the house. You could always find something exciting to do in the brisk winter air, sledding, fort building, skiing, skating, and yes even shoveling was a favorite pasttime. You could also start a mean game of slam dunking with the basketball. Not to mention running. I don't think you will find running in it now too annoying. You are going to see some beautiful scenary. I hope that December brings you alot of great memories. I like it because it brings you alot closer to the finish line. Pretty soon you will even be close to Michigan. Well, You know what I mean. Looking at the map, it is unbelievable the distance you have already covered. I cannot say it enough how proud we are of you. When you first started, I had a hard time visualizing the actual event. Your pictures tell the story, but the miles on the map.. WOW. I wish you safe, speedy travel. Hopefully the sun will be shining and the wind at your back. Have fun. Love you Mom

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ WWWBoard ] [ FAQ ]